Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Melina Velba Movie Nadine Jansen

Introduction

I want to tell our "enterprise". A journey of 65 days and more than 11,500 kilometers. Travelers are
Rita (The Lighthouse) and I, Mimmo (Domenico Modarelli), 55 and 58 years at the time of travel.
speak of means: a Renault Kangoo 1.9 D from me, equipped with a camper, obtaining a bed of 1.85 x 1.40, refrigerator, stove, running water, chemical toilet with bidet , DC and AC with battery backup, stand-alone lighting for the residential part, can be comfortably seated at a table indoors, the ability to stow food for at least 64 days. The food is primarily fat and vegetables ready, jam, pickles, all prepared at home by Rita, then of course pasta, rice, oil, and some boxes, there are some bottles of wine from Puglia to toast special occasions. The food has been planned so as not to need anything except for things fresh.
I mounted on the roof of an aerodynamic trunk Gev to 490 liters. To mount it I had to build myself a trunk, finds nothing suitable. The trunk is primarily used to bring the spiaggine comfortable, great for relaxing, barbecue a very practical purchase in Portugal, leather jackets, you pay very little in Spain and Jamon Iberico "Ham", just fantastic. This, unlike the prosciutto di Parma, che “si scioglie in bocca”, si mastica e come si mastica! E quanto sapore ne vien fuori. Nel bauletto abbiamo anche stivato abbigliamento autunnale e abbondante biancheria, non pensiamo di poter fare troppo spesso il bucato.
Relativamente molto spazio dell'abitacolo ha preso l’attrezzatura fotografica, ridotta al minimo, ma pur sempre costituita da l’indispensabile cavalletto, una Olympus OM1 , un piccolo flash e come obiettivi: 24mm, 50mm, 90mm macro, 70/350mm, 500mm e il 1.000mm, quest'ultimo non uscirà mai dalla custodia se non per l’eclisse.
Rita è l’addetta alla cambusa, alla sartoria, alla cucina, Navigation, etc ... Mimmo is the designer, craftsman, driver, photographer, etc. .... and now the narrator, while Rita is. . . . "MEMORY".
(If you want to know more about the camper click Kangoo Kangoo camper )
We finally retired, after many troubles of all kinds and we decided, having a nest egg, make a travel, which, at least I've long dreamed of: to get to Santiago de Compostela , not for devotion, but to share a goal with millions of "travelers" along the road and visit the cathedrals, monuments to human effort. Perhaps my real goal is, however, and even more Lisbon Capo da Roca "Ponta do corn Ocidental continent europeu. Longitude 9 ° 30 'W. Since I the extreme fixed points, because the next trip, I think to do so by the same means to C apo North . (If you want to read the blog to prepare for the new trip, click here North Cape )
We promised to go into camp as little as possible, right when you need to do laundry and shower, it generally serve the excellent facilities found in service stations, in railway stations, museums etc.. etc.. with a little 'organization, purses to hold small towels and a few other small things, and a little' spirit of adaptation, we are unable to maintain sufficient clean. Are we or are not as good Taranto, descendants of the Spartans? (Taranto was the only colony founded by the Spartans in Italy).
We will also try never to take highways, except to sleep, and for the budget, having no hurry prefer to spend more, both to see the real life of towns and villages across the state. We are looking for things more real, and we have plans to visit the sites of ' UNESCO that found in the direction of the maximum of our trip.
A quick note on this story: I intend to do just a list of places visited with some consideration or personal impression, I'll leave the description of the professional guides. However, as you have already noticed, clicking on underlined words will open specific pages , generally the free encyclopedia Wikipedia . As for the photos, I made over a thousand and I chose those which least resemble postcards. (Click on photo to open full screen by pressing Alt and \u0026lt;- once you return to text)

0 comments:

Post a Comment